Take a look at our Active Projects and Opportunities. For More Details, Pricing, Geological Write-Ups and Information, Contact Our Team.
The “Bubba Bear” Prospect, Jeanerette Field (Jeanerette Salt Dome), St Mary Parish, Louisiana
Shallow Oil Drill (2,800' MD/TVD). Land Location. 3D Generated- Amplitude. Reserves (Unrisked) 140 Thousand Barrels of Oil and associated gas. Anticipated Spud Q2, 2022. Shelf Energy, LLC to Operate.
Main ObjectivesTarget- 2,700’ Sand.
Estimated Rates75 Barrels of Oil Per Day - plus associated gas
- New Drill - Attic - PUD Reserves.
- Reserves: 140 Thousand Barrels of Oil.
- Estimated Rates: 75 Barrels of Oil per Day (BOPD).
- Depth- 2,800’ MD/TVD (Above Pressure- No Pipe Test).
- Trap - Stratigraphic with 3D- Amplitude.
- Shelf Energy, LLC to Operate.
- Timing Q2, 2022.
Jeanerette Field - Cumulative production 45 Million Barrels of Oil & 452 Billion Cubic Feet of Gas.